…1 The Big Bang Theory (TV Show) has grown on me a little bit. As an avid enthusiast of physics and astronomy, it annoys me how the jokes are geared towards people with no understanding of science. What’s so smart about saying that motion is relative? Would you think a sailer is particularly gifted at what he does just because he knows how to use a compass? But hey, maybe it’s the song that gets to me. It’s catchy.
2. I’m a chocoholic. I still need to gain weight. And because of that, I’ve been eating chocolate every day for the last two weeks. I’ve gained about 4 lbs.
3. Turns out “skyskapes” (see previous post) is not a word. May I coin it?
4. I hate tuna, but love salmon. I’m kinda aware how similar they taste. My mom once, as an experiment when I was 8, gave me tuna but just called it something else. I thought it was ok.
5. I haven’t been to either Disney theme parks yet. A while back, my family packed up and went to California for a few days. I had to stay behind cause of school…midterms.
6. I didn’t know only women have ovaries until I was 15. It didn’t help that on an episode of the Simpsons, Bart once faked a stomach ache to get out of a test, yelling “Ohh! My ovaries!”…I thought they were stomach muscles.
7. I never understood the appeal of chipoltle.